How To Look For WordPress Post Slug
1. Click on All Posts .
2. Select the particular blog post which you want to exclude AdSe.
3. Click on Quick Edit.
4. You should be able to see both the blog Title and Slug.
5. Just as an example, these are your three slugs from the the three blog posts that you do not want to have AdSe:
1. Go to either the header.php and/or single post.php and look for your AdSe code.
2. Now add this code:
YOUR ADSENSE CODE
3. Click Update File button.
By:Kher Cheng GuanBlogspot And WordPress Help Tips, Updated at: 11:42 PM