A quick guide on how to remove short lines below post date and above tags of Cutline theme.
For those of you who are using Cutline theme, you will notice there two fine short lines between the blog post.
To be exact, one is below the post date and category, and the other short light grey line which is located at the bottom of the blog post, just above the tags (indicated in red as shown below).
Here is how I get rid of these two short lines of Cutline theme by Chris Pearson.
1. Log into your host server.
2. Double click on "wp-content".
3. Double click on "themes"
3. Double click on your Cutline theme.
4. Double click on "images" folder.
5. Delete away these two gif images:
6. Once these two gif images are removed, you won't see the two fine lines on both your single blog post and main page.
Written by: Kher Cheng GuanWhat Is This Why Like That How To Do